Thursday, October 4, 2007

And who the hell cares???

.
WARNING folks! You may not like this entry.

But it's my blog and it's my view and I say it...

.
Bishop would deny Communion to Giuliani

Guess what *dear* Roman Catholic Archbishop Raymond Burke, I really don't care what you would do or not do.

Though I was born and raised and lived as a Roman Catholic for 63 years, I finally gave myself permission to think for myself. And no longer believe [or am scared by] anything you or the rest of the clergy, say. I happen to think that it's weirdly primitive for you to believe you are making bread into a dead man's body. And offering that dead man's body and blood, to your followers, to consume. Yishhhhhhh...

I no longer allow ANY religion to dictate to me. I see all the world's religions as ways to have a strangle hold on people. "We have the God Given Rules!" All of you, say this! All the religions of the world, claim this! Soooo many claimants to the Pure Truth. ,-)

No comments: